Insurance Repair & Remodel
We are an experienced insurance repair contractor, committed to providing meticulous service in all areas of property damage repairs. Our goal is to repair your property to ‘as good as or better than’ the condition it was before the loss occurred.
Struggling to understand a complex insurance estimate at a time of personal stress and disruption in your life can be a frustrating experience. We understand what it means to go through an insurance repair and we are here to help you. We take pride in providing detailed estimates of scope of work and costs.
We understand that communication between the homeowner and insurance company is critical to a successful restoration project. Therefore, communication is a high priority.
The professional staff at Generation Contracting & Emergency Services are experts in repair and replacement techniques. The decision whether to repair or replace is critical to a successful restoration. We promise to be objective and fair in determining the proper method to restore your home or business to pre-loss condition. Using Xactimate estimating software as a tool, we provide accurate and detailed estimates. Over the years we have developed a reputation for integrity, quality, and customer service.
Should you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact our office for any clarifications you might need.
Here are some frequently asked questions.
- Generation Contracting is contacted either by the insurance carrier or homeowner regarding damages that have occurred.
- Generation Contracting makes an appointment with the homeowner to inspect the damages.
- An Estimator from Generation Contracting inspects the home and completes a detailed estimate and presents it to the homeowner. We may forward the estimate to the insurance adjuster if required.
- After the scope and pricing of the estimate is agreed upon, a work authorization/construction contract is signed and Generation Contracting can begin the work.
- The homeowner is typically responsible to pay the deductible. The deductible may be taken out of the payment made to the homeowner. The homeowner would then pay Generation Contracting that portion of the contract. Often times the insurance company will include the name of the mortgage company on the check to the insured. We will work with you to get the appropriate endorsement on the check from your lender.
The Insurance Adjuster knows all the details of your insurance policy. You will need to get all that information from the adjuster.
Supplements are estimates created for the extra cost when additional work is discovered during the repair process. Your Generation Contracting estimator must submit a supplement to the insurance company for their approval.
Usually this is possible. Just ask your Generation Contracting estimator before the contract is drawn.
Our Mission Statement
Generation Contracting and Emergency Services manages your home's remediation and construction needs with a commitment to personalized, world class service. We aim to provide the highest level of service through our valued employees, a staff of certified professionals with a proven track record of success in their respective fields. We will be here for generations to come we want to be your "contractor for life."