Stay safe this holiday season with these tips!
According to the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA), the leading cause of residential fires is cooking/kitchen related followed by lit candles. #FireSafety
♦️Never leave lit candles or cooking food unattended especially with children nearby
♦️Ensure all carbon monoxide & smoke detectors are fully functional
♦️Maintain a one-foot perimeter between lit candles & flammable materials
♦️ Secure loose clothing/sleeves while cooking. Never leave oven mitts on the stove.
♦️Always have a fire extinguisher accessible