HAVE YOU WATERED YOUR CHRISTMAS TREE TODAY?
Holiday Fire Safety Tips
- Before placing the tree in the stand, cut 2″ from the base of the trunk
- Add water DAILY to the tree stand
- Make sure tree is at least 3 feet away from ANY heat source
- Make sure the tree is NOT blocking an exit
- Inspect lights for frayed wires & ensure they are for INDOOR use
- Always turn tree lights OFF before leaving home or going to bed
- Get rid of the tree after Christmas. Dried-out trees are a fire danger & should not be left in the home, garage, or placed outside against the home.